Our vision is to be the best provider of building products in the eyes of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what's on the other side.
At Masonite, we hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn't hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers' experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.
- Fabricates parts and assemble high quality, premium, wooden stile and rail doors.
- Operate cutting, sanding, gluing and press tools
- Follow standard work and work safely with others.
- Pay close attention to workmanship detail and adhere to tight tolerances.
- Maintains safe operations by keeping work area clean and organized and by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- This is not a highly automated work environment, we make custom and customized wooden doors through a combination of modern and traditional practices.
- Due to the nature of woodworking, employees will be exposed to sawdust and equipment noise.
- Safety sensitive work environment in which the wearing of PPE is mandatory.
We are looking for candidates with carpentry and assembly skills and the below qualifications:
- Good problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- Passion for quality
- Competent with basic power tools
- The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position requires frequent lifting, pushing and pulling objects that are 50 pounds or heavier.
Position type and expected hours of work
- This is a CONTRACT position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 6am to 2:30-3:30 pm, with 40-44 hours per week. Occassional overtime may be required.