Submit Resume or Apply in Person from 8:00 AM-11:00 AM at
11200 69th St N, Largo, FL 33773
- Comply with and maintain all EHS required programs including mandatory training in programs such as confined space, LOTO and hot work.
- Documentation of all work that is performed and routine inspection checks daily/ weekly/ monthly.
- Ability to perform all PM work on a daily basis.
- Ability to troubleshoot both mechanically and electrically a variety of plant equipment.
- Ability to assemble, install and adjust parts used in machinery and plant equipment.
- Ability to use fully a variety of hand tools necessary to repair equipment.
- Ability to fabricate/weld parts required to overhaul and maintain equipment.
- Ability to use and understand both metric and imperial measurement systems.
- Ability to use a variety of maintenance machines including welders, grinders, drill presses, etc.
- Ability to install bearings and all types of specialty seals.
- Must have the ability to be able to read tape measure, micrometers, calipers and other instruments of measurements.
- Must learn and be able to calibrate confined space monitor and use monitor as necessary.
- Participate in the plant emergency response program by assuming additional responsibilities in the event of a plant evacuation.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.