Our vision is to be the best provider of building products in the eyes of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what's on the other side.
At Masonite, we hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn't hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers' experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.
• Program Implementation: Seamlessly integrate product and program launches between Masonite and our key retail partners. Handle the day-to-day operations and processes of our retail business and ensure all operational functions are seamlessly integrated, resulting in continuous profitable growth for the retail team.
• Business Optimization: Ensure there is a seamless interface between our external customers and our internal departmental partners to ensure we are delivering the right products, in the right place, at the right time, for the right price. Specifically, the PA will be accountable for designing, developing, and executing programs that reduce business risks (share loss, service issues, etc.), while maximizing customer program profitability (price increase execution, line review leverage for maximizing EBITDA, etc.).
• Customer Engagement: Ensure customers’ expectations are clearly communicated and are being met by the RRLT. Develop tools and communication cadences that support the RRLT.
• POS Analysis: Serve as the gatekeeper to POS data and our PowerBI reporting tool with all key retail customers. Develop tools and reporting outputs that support the RRLT. Deliver regularly cadenced business reports to key members of the Retail Team.
• Proactive Communication: Serve as a liaison between key functions within the organization. Ensure all key stakeholders (both internal and external) are consistently updated on status of key projects, programs, and business updates