Our vision is to be the best provider of building products in the eyes of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what's on the other side.
At Masonite, we hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn't hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers' experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.
Digital Customer Success Manager
The Digital Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing customer relationship retention and optimization, with key focus on ensuring Masonite customers are as successful as possible while utilizing Masonite digital products. The Customer Success Manager is essentially responsible for interfacing with internal and external customers to ensure an unparalleled customer experience while driving digital tool engagement and adoption. The role requires a high-energy approach with excellent customer support skills, communication skills, as well as organizational and leadership skills. This person should be progressive and forward thinking, while also approachable and flexible within a highly dynamic environment in order to produce with multiple simultaneous deliverables.
· Manage Digital product support, customer maintenance, engagement and adoption strategies with a proactive approach.
· Maintain currency on the portfolio of digital tools, customer accounts and relationships
· Create and manage onboarding and continued learning program to promote, train, and support new customers on digital tools to increase customer product knowledge.
· Capture customer metrics and interpret insights to define customer outreach actions.
· Establish and manage outreach program for customer engagement, adoption, and risk management. Perform proactive outreach to manage both high value and at risk customers.
· Proactively report on key initiatives and metrics across Digital business to drive early warning, escalation, and dynamic risk reporting to leadership.
· Lead team to provide timely response to customer support inquiries and provide first level support and escalation for issues, concerns or enhancement requests.
· Participate in key customer meetings, particularly when discussions are required around retention activities in collaboration with Product Owner and Customer Support.
· Collect, identify and articulate what customers really want, create learning conversations, design options and present alternatives or feature enhancements.
· Identify opportunities to help customers extract value from Masonite digital products faster and with as little friction as possible, and communicate to leadership and stakeholders for action
· Drive proactive retention activities, and promote and coordinate team work between external customers, internal customers and Digital Team
· Lead team in customer and account management via customer maintenance meetings, project meetings, sales meeting, and customer focus sessions.
· Measure and report on customer experience across the portfolio of digital tools to drive customer experience analytics to develop insights.
· Mentor and lead a growing CS/CX team to expand their skills in order to succeed in their roles.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
· 2 years in a manager-level leadership and/or Management role in a high energy, dynamic and entrepreneurial company
· 2 years in strategic customer account management experience
· Proven experience innovating and executing customer experience and retention campaigns
· Proven experience with the management of teams, including personal growth of team members and ability to deliver on a KPI driven plan
· Excellent contextualization skills in order to empathize and understand customer pain points and work towards resolution
· Demonstrated aptitude to assess and analyze issues/data and develop or implement appropriate plan to resolve
· Ability to analyze a situation, define key objectives, and recommend strategies and action plans
· Passionate about technology and customer management with strong curiosity and desire to learn
· Excellent oral and written communication skills to provide technical presentation
· Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously and shift gears to prioritize urgent matters when necessary
· Must possess a customer-focused attitude with the ability to act as a client advocate when escalating and resolving issues