Our vision is to be the best provider of building products in the eyes of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what's on the other side.
At Masonite, we hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn't hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers' experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.
Reporting to Rebate Manager, responsibilities include assisting with managing the customer incentive process. Position will have a high level of interaction with the sales organization.
- Preparation of monthly rebate accrual account reconciliations and recommendations for any adjusting journal entries.
- Creating Journal Entries as part of the month end closing process, as required. Reviewing and analyzing General Ledger accounts on a weekly/monthly basis and taking corrective action as needed
- Analyzing complex rebate data. – assisting Rebate Manager with customer and product profitability analysis as well as analyzing growth tiers for new agreements
- Assist in the North American customer incentive process, including calculation of the monthly rebate accruals, administration of rebate payments and processing of retail customer rebate deductions. Retail, Wholesale and Builder rebates
Processing and tracking of customer rebates and Reports.
- Handle Audit queries 3 to 4 times a year
- Calculation and payment of monthly external sales commissions
- Co-ordinate with Accounts Receivable team for tracking deductions
- Training and Operations Documentations
- Assist in Maintenance of Customer Rebate Program data
- Assist in calculation and payment of quarterly and annual rebates, including interaction and liaison with Treasury, accounts payable and accounts receivable
-Ad hoc analysis as required by upper management
Bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent experience required
-2-4 years of Accounting/ finance related experience; strong knowledge of Accounting Standards and Principles. Cost Accounting.
-Experience with Sarbanes Oxley Controls
-Should demonstrate advanced capability with Microsoft Excel
-Strong quantitative, mathematical, analytical, problem solving skills, strong attention to detail with accuracy in work
- Organized and possessing effective time management skills. Should be able to switch between work at any given point
-Strong communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management in various departments
throughout the company
-Must be a self-starter, flexible, and able to work on time sensitive projects without daily supervision
-Willingness to take on and assist with new and varied projects
Salary & Benefits